Dilled Turkey Papiotte
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable or Turkey Broth
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) white wine or broth
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lemon juice
- 4 tsp (20 mL) fresh dill chopped
- 4 Ontario turkey scallopini pieces or thin cutlets
- 4 tsp (20 mL) all-purpose flour
- 4 12-inch (30 cm) squares of parchment paper
- 1 cup (250 mL) carrots julienne
- 1 cup (250 mL) green beans or zucchini julienne
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions julienne
- fresh dill sprigs
In medium bowl, combine broth, wine, lemon juice and dill. Remove 3 tbsp (45mL), pour over turkey in shallow pan; cover and marinate 15 minutes at room temperature. To remaining dill mixture, whisk in flour until smooth. Microwave on HIGH (or in small saucepan) for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbling. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Place 1 piece of turkey in centre of piece of parchment paper; top with 1/4 of the carrots, green beans and onions. Drizzle with 1/4 of the dill sauce. Fold parchment paper diagonally to form a triangle. Fold over edges several times to seal; place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Bake in 375ºF (190ºC) oven about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. To serve, place parchment package on serving plate. Open and garnish with fresh dill sprigs and lemon wedges.