Lemon Rosemary Turkey Fingers
Prep time: Cook time: Makes: 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb (454 g) skinless, boneless Ontario turkey breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dried rosemary, crumbled
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated lemon rind
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chili sauce (such as Heinz)
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic; brush over turkey strips to coat evenly.
In a shallow bowl, stir together breadcrumbs, cheese, rosemary, lemon rind, paprika and pepper. Coat turkey strips evenly on both sides and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in a 375 F (190 C) oven for about 8 minutes, turning once or until no longer pink inside.
Dipping Sauce: In a small pot, whisk together cranberry and chili sauces over medium-low heat until hot. Serve with turkey fingers.
Per serving: About cal 405, pro 31 g, total fat 13 g (sat. fat 2 g), carb 38 g, fibre 2 g, chol 83 mg, sodium 683 mg, potassium N/A. % RDI: calcium 10%, iron 19%, vit A 3%, vit C 8%.